WELCOME TO FIDELITAS WINES

Fidelitas is a family owned winery focused primarily on making the very best Bordeaux style wines from some of the best fruit grown in Washington's Columbia Valley. Over the years my passion to create this style of wine prompted me to start Fidelitas with the 2000 vintage.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Taste Washington Interview

My self imposed sabbatical from my blog is officially over. I had the good fortune to be interviewed by Duane Pemberton for his website Winefoot.com . Check it out , you might enjoy it. Here is the link to the interview :


http://www.winefoot.com/index.php/2008/04/07/interview
-with-charlie-hoppes-of-fidelitas-winery/

1 comment:

Debra Morgan said...

Hi Charlie
I am thrilled to have found your blog while drinking a glass of the Fidelitas 04 Merlot, opened 7 hours ago....the fruit has started to condense its flavor and I'm enjoying it immensely. I hope you continue writing about your wines and experiences.
cheers,
genevelyn